Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer in Sleeves.

Does anyone else work in an office that has the environmental stability of a menopausal woman? Ok. I just had to get that off my chest...and make an excuse for being so covered mid-summer.



Last night Clint and I took a leisurely stroll around the rundown little mall in our area where I drooled... not over the amazing store selection but the endless photo shoot possibilities. I don't know what it is about abandoned loading docks and an empty parking lot that speaks to me, but they do...in their own little come-take-pictures language. Unfortunately Clint is not fluent in this vernacular and it's not offered in Rosetta Stone. Which means more indoor pictures. But I contend...better inside than no pictures at all. And in my defense, it's a sneaky way to introduce you to a part of our new house :).





Necklace:Charlotte Russe | Top:Forever21 | Vest:Old Navy | Jeans:Bullhead | Sandals:American Eagle | Forehead Wrinkles:Genetics
Even though the mall had closed its Chick-fil-a (tear), Roger's Jewelers is still up and running, so we stopped in and I had my ring cleaned. Due to the outrageous amount of light reflecting off my bling I think I may make this a monthly habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment