Saturday, March 5, 2011

Coach


It might be softball season when:
· There is constantly dirt under my short nails.  (One of the many glamourless sides of softball.)
·  I get excited when my coaching turf shoes arrive. (Nothing beats a new pair of heels, but that would just look silly on a diamond.)
·  All blog pictures are taken at night in front of that pesky window.
·  My hair is never at 100% because I’m too lazy to capture my shots in the morning before work and practice.
·  There are fewer pictures to choose from because Clint just wants to go to bed.
·  I have to do laundry every two days to have practice clothes.
·  My car becomes my closet.

I’d feel bad, but I love to sport. 
Blazer - H&M
Scarf - Stolen from my Aunt's "Dress Up" clothes (shhhh)
Sweater - Target
Jeans - Bullhead (PacSun)
Booties - Blowfish (DSW)
Hoping to use this weekend to catch up on my "worn but not posted" outfits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment