It might be softball season when:
· There is constantly dirt under my short nails. (One of the many glamourless sides of softball.)
· I get excited when my coaching turf shoes arrive. (Nothing beats a new pair of heels, but that would just look silly on a diamond.)
· All blog pictures are taken at night in front of that pesky window.
· My hair is never at 100% because I’m too lazy to capture my shots in the morning before work and practice.
· There are fewer pictures to choose from because Clint just wants to go to bed.
· I have to do laundry every two days to have practice clothes.
· My car becomes my closet.
I’d feel bad, but I love to sport.
|Blazer - H&M|
Scarf - Stolen from my Aunt's "Dress Up" clothes (shhhh)
Sweater - Target
Jeans - Bullhead (PacSun)
Booties - Blowfish (DSW)
Hoping to use this weekend to catch up on my "worn but not posted" outfits!