Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Legal.


So this outfit isn’t flattering.  This is why taking pictures of your attire is so beneficial. I was initially driven by the black and army green combo. What the mirror didn’t point out is that I should have gone with black on the bottom.  Not only is the blue distracting, these pants make my butt look huge. And partnered with the crop jacket my hips are looking wide as well. But this is how I learn. It would also have been nice to incorporate something that pulled the look together; more exciting jewelry or a pretty scarf.
Blazer - H&M
Shirt - Target
Jeans - Abercrombie & Fitch
Booties - Blowfish (DSW)
Let’s move on shall we?

Hair appointment was postponed until Monday. Would you offer me your opinion? I’m searching for something with a bit more…flair; without losing a lot of length or drastically changing my color. These restrictions make it tough, but here are a few looks that I’m considering. It's hard to find the same amount of curl, so use your active little imaginations. :)

Look 1

Look 2

No comments:

Post a Comment