Wednesday, December 1, 2010

And then it was December.

Oh goodness. I couldn’t handle one more look at day 16. Apparently I had given up on life and thought it wise to subject myself to public humiliation by showing the blog world. Sorry.

I have decided that if I do the 30 for 30 challenge again it will most definitely be during warmer months so that I can enjoy taking photos outside (and have a tan). I’m just too much of a wimp to brave the cold. Kudos to Sydney and  Mandi, you ladies have my respect.

I also need to name my blog. And spend some time making it less drab. Like my outfits, it needs some accessorizing. Speaking of outfits…

I am happy to present to you item #30. I am mildly proud of myself for making it to day 18 before adding it. I am absolutely in love with this teal color and don’t know why I didn’t include this shirt in my original line-up.

As promised, the debut of the bangs. Now if I’d really been on top of things I would have straightened my hair, but here they are in their most natural state.
Say what?! I look like a candy cane? I know. 

Modern family...bike shorts episode...hahahahahahahaha.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Sydney is so much braver than I am! That girl is fierce.

    You can seriously wear any color. You're amazing!

    Your natural state is fab, don't think twice about it! And your hair is totally not in awkward land! I can't wait for my hair to be that long...

    I don't think you look like a candy cane, but I do think it's a super cute outfit. Love the belt and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH AND. No restrictions on exchanges as far as I can tell. Aunt Kendi has not said though. :) But seriously best news I had heard!

    ReplyDelete