Wednesday, December 15, 2010

In the Homestretch

I realized that when updating several outfits at a time it would be logical to place the most recent outfits first. It only took me until my last set.
Sydney-Immitation is the most sincere form of flattery, now if I could just write like you!

Had it been above 10 degrees outside I'm not sure I would have rocked this outfit, but Clint said the colors worked. I think I was channeling the ad I designed for work.




 I will be happy to wrap up the 30 for 30 challenge tomorrow. I can't wait to run into my closet and incorporate what I've learned with some new clothing options! The sense of accomplishment, however, made the sacrifice worth it.

I apologize for my inconsistency in posting. Apparently I am not quite as bored as I originally thought.

This weekend marks a half year since I married this handsome man. We celebrated with a Gatlinburg getaway.


Most urgent on the blog front, giving the place a make-over and new name. And creating a url that doesn't suggest I am of Indian decent. If anyone has design suggestions or creative names you know what to do!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment