Thursday, December 30, 2010

What's yours like?

I knew tomorrow would be better! Here's what I woke up to:

                                                       
Merry Christmas to me! :)

I didn't feel like returning to work after much celebration, so I attempted to dress up a hoody.


Success? I think so :)

As for the title, we were introduced to a fun new game this Christmas. It's name...you guessed it...What's yours like? You should check it out. It's a lot of fun.

Today I was rocking out to my Pandora radio station when they played that one song. You know the one. The one that you like but hate at the same time because it totally brings back the memory of that lousy ex or silly crush...do you have one of those?

Oh, and my hair does funny things when I jump. And apparently my face does too :o.
My goal was to see what the tassels on my shoes did. Those are fun too, I guess.

Haha. Don't forget to share your song! Or songs. :( Good songs. Ruined. By boys. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha...you look cute! I look like a complete spaz in jumping pictures. Mabe I always look like that and it's just blatantly obvious in pictures. My song is Rockstar-Nickleback...haha, I don't think that I've ever actually put it in that context but that's exactly what happened to it for me. Cheers to 2011 girlie! Warm wishes!

    ReplyDelete