Sunday, December 5, 2010

These are my Confessions



I love fonts. I could spend hours on dafont.com staring at the fonts and dreaming up the projects I would use them for.  Hours.

DayQuil is NOT non-drowsy. I thought I’d confess it for them since they lie on all their packaging.

I am happy to be done with weddings for the year. Portraits in the snow just confirmed this.

I hate doing dishes so much that I may or may not have teared up when I got home and Clint had done them. LOVE HIM!

Enough confessions already, I’m not Usher and I’m not Catholic.

I feel like the matching pants and shoes isn’t working for this outfit. Maybe if they were heels?


I had an absolute BLAST Friday with some amazing Cincinnati wedding photographers on a vintage inspired bridal shoot where I got to be the model!  I was going to leave my hair all done up, but I’ll do the complete reveal at a latter date. I did however keep the false eyelashes…I might be addicted to them.
Clint was super excited about capturing the jumping shot :)






That is all for now. I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. YOU GOT A JUMP SHOT! I am so proud! And dafont is a dream world.

    Also, I have that gray sweater and you rock it so much better than me. I think I should just send it to you so it can be happy and worn! Haha. :)

    You're looking just fabulous girl! Oh, and email me and I'll send you the list ;)

    thinkingaboutpretty (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans are awesome, love them!

    ReplyDelete