AAAAAH!!! I have so much I want to share with you! First, softball starts tomorrow and while I am incredibly excitednervous, I seriously have no idea how I am going to get my outfit pictures taken. The irony of me working in a photography studio and not having time to take pictures just kills me. I just discovered that along with Misty, Jo also gifted me a blogger award! Thank you so much ladies! It’s like having a brownie for breakfast! Admit it, you’ve done it too. I’d also like to share some of the things I’m learning this round of the 30 for 30. But one thing at a time. Here are some random things about me.
1. I LOVE cards. I could spend hours finding just the right one, but will most likely leave with a few to add to my collection. Snail mail is a dying art.
2. Like an old woman, I crumple unused napkins and tissues in my hand and shove them in a pocket or under my leg. Husband says I should seek therapy when it’s up my sleeve. Until then, I will continue to find them shredded in the washer and littered under the table.
3. I am a sloppy perfectionist. If something can’t be done just the way I want it, I put it off. Not a good thing.
4. I may have mentioned this before, but my hatred runs so deep it garners a second reference. To steal a quote from a favorite movie, I “Hate, hate, hate. Hate, hate, hate. Double hate. Loathe entirely.” doing the dishes. I’d use paper pans if they made them. It’s all class around here ;).
5. Husband and I have been married for eight glorious months.
6. In about three weeks I will be an aunt. Auntie Em if you will.
7. This probably goes without saying, but spelling is not my strong suit.
8. I think soap operas are one of the biggest wastes of television time ever. They’re not even worthy of background noise as I finish the dishes.
9. I prefer salty over sweet in most cases. But better yet, salty AND sweet.
10. I would love to learn a foreign language. Probably Spanish. But have you ever checked out the price of Rosetta Stone?!
11. I rotate between three fragrances. DKNY Be Delicious, Vera Wang Princess and Sexy Little Things. I love that all it takes is a subtle trace to flood my mind with the special memories that each scent holds.
Ok. These are getting weak. I was trying to be ambitious and share more things because I was given two awards, but let’s be honest. No one cares about my hatred of Soap Operas and I’m not giving out my address so what good does it do to profess my love for snail mail?
I am horrible at nominating others for these awards. I also ruin most chain letters and put an end to forwardthisoryourlifewillsuck emails. So I’m sorry to disappoint, but I will make this promise; when I come across a blog that I love, I’ll post about it. Pinky promise. Here are a few of my newest faves.
Check them out and love them as I do.
More on the 30 for 30 tomorrow. As I'm sure a this text heavy entry has tried your loyalty quite enough.