Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fam11y

Sweater - H&M
Necklace - Charming Charlie
Belt - The Limited
Jeans - Bullhead (PacSun)
Shoes - Mia Girl (DSW)
I love my family. A rendezvous at Culver's was just the thing I needed to add a little sunshine to my life. Mom convinced me it'd be a good idea to take pictures inside, with an audience (she thinks I'm really self-confident and immune to the opinions of others...joke's on her) . I don't do well in front of people and Mom likes to tilt the camera. My Dad's comment on the outfit, "Now what's the idea behind wearing your belt right there? I've never been a fan of it. What's it supposed to draw attention to exactly?" My waist Dad, it's supposed to remind people that I have a waist. And it's trendy and it gives the illusion of longer legs and it added color to my otherwise monochromatic outfit and...need I go on? ALSO, I washed these jeans. Apparently it's been awhile. Whoa jeggings.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Date night with the Hubs? Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment