Saturday, February 5, 2011

two 4 one. (worthy of a high 5)

Blazer - H&M
Cardi - American Eagle
T-Shirt - Walmart
Jeans - American Eagle
Shoes - Converse One Star (Target)
Apologies for the cheesy title. It's Saturday and I'm tired and I've had a really fun weekend. But first. That's a Mickey Mouse tee...in case you didn't notice. And it's amazing. I wish you could feel how soft it is. I'm so glad I put it in my 30 for 30. I would wear it every day, but it's a pretty recognizable item, so you might find me gross, and I don't want to risk that. I bought this gem with my little sister I love that she still wants to match me.

I enjoyed Friday with my Aunt and found a few treasures at Half Price Books for $2! Clint and I spent Friday night with friends, which is a rare (sadly) but much enjoyed experience. Pasta and Cold Stone. Not together of course. eww. But separate...my mouth is watering just reminiscing. We woke up this morning and took the first steps toward finding a home! I'm definitely not a numbers person but I have a good credit score, so that's happy, right? :) Celebrated at my sister-in-law's baby shower. Baby clothes are addictively cute. I almost bought out H&M kids and Pottery Barn Kids. Not good for maintaining that credit score... Oh, and a nap, I took a glorious nap.
Jeans - Bullhead (PacSun)
Sweater - Target
Scarf - H&M
Boots - Mia (Dillards)
As for my riveting Saturday night plans. A glass of V8 Splash, thermal pajamas, fuzzy socks and my husband sitting, molding the futon to our bums as we watch old episodes of Kitchen Nightmares. Please don't be too jealous.

6 comments:

  1. I completely LOVE that you included a Mickey tee in your 30! Super fab! And your pics and layouts are stunning...I'm obsessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing - loving the first picture on the left!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scarf is lovely! And the Mickey tee is cuteee! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both outfits! The paisley scarf is great and your Sat night plans sound perfect to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHEESY TITLES FOR THE WIN! :D
    also, i love how you layout your photos. so very pretty!
    love love the red scarf you have on in outfit five ;) it's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vintage tee you have with the blazer! It looks so relaxed and chic! =)

    ReplyDelete