Saturday, January 29, 2011

Up for air

Hi. It's been a while. In case you are worried, I have not joined a nudist community.

In my absence I have done a lot of thinking, and here's what it's amounted to. I would like to spend more of this blog focused on my real passion. Photography. I still love to dapple in fashion, but that's not my niche. If I could convince my husband to be the fashionisto so I could take the photos....no, that'd just be weird. 

That being said, I did sign up for the Winter 30 for 30 challenge hosted by the lovely Kendi Everyday. So here's to a little more fashion and a lot more photography!


I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday night doing something a bit more exciting than updating their blog as their husband sleeps. :)

1 comment:

  1. These photos are great! I would love to attend some photography classes cause I really love it as well! Though I'm not good at all :) x

    ReplyDelete