Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday night update

Cuddled on the couch with husband. Munching on Jelly Bellies. Admiring our freshly painted beautiful blue wall and the gorgeous gowns at the Golden Globe Awards. Fed up with their not so subtle agenda.
This is my "I'm a mad, malnourished model." look.
And this is my "I eat carbs at almost every meal, but
thanks to this waist cinching belt you can hardly tell." look.
Not the most flattering outfit, but it's purple and grey, so I like that part.

I'm working on a little revamp for the blog header (since that's about all I can do without studying some HTML). Something that doesn't scream "I'm 18!". Oh, and guess who called me for an interview. Yup. That lady who immediately judged me as unqualified. Ironic.

6 comments:

  1. Love the colour combination of the outfit! Good luck for your interview! She may not be that bad after all :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Belts can be the best accessory. Best of luck with your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't even know the golden globes were on tonight. i'm officially an old lady. what?? ;)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love purple with grey... Super nice outfit,. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of belts as accessories -- especially since it cinches the waist, creating fabulous shape. And the purple/grey color combo is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, you have such pretty hair! Cute outfit btw.

    Running on Happiness

    ReplyDelete