Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Uhoh.

Someone give me $100 so I can stop complaining about cold feet. PLEEAASSEE!!

Ok. Confession.
I have a serious problem.
I LOVE SHOES!! (too much)
It's to the point of an OBSESSION.
Let me explain.
New boots yesterday.
Online shopping for fuzzy heaven today.
Must stop.

Whew. Now that I have that out of the way. 
 And now you know what it looks like on our balcony.

Just to clarify, these are not the new boots. They're old ones. from freshman year of college. The ones I wore through four winters on my hike to the fine art building (hence the kiss of blue paint on the toe). They're fuzzy, so they'll probably stick around until the bottoms fall off. Consider yourself warned.

And that's all I've got. Off to eat some dirt dessert. You gotta get some of this!



And now you can!

1/2 cup margarine, softened
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
[combine in blender]

3 cups milk
2 packages (6 oz) vanilla instant pudding
[combine, whisk, allow to sit for 5 minutes]

16 oz Cool Whip, thawed
[combine with pudding and cream cheese mixtures]

20 oz package Oreo cookies, crushed

The rest is up to you. Stir it all up, layer it, top it, whatever suits your fancy. If you're doing it for a party it's cute to put it in individual cups and add a gummy worm or a fake flower. Mom says it's best eaten fresh, brother says it's good however. I agree with brother. Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I think I'm having heart palpitations just looking at that dessert! Do you reckon it would make a good breakfast? Loving the blog :)

    ReplyDelete