Friday, January 7, 2011

A fashion adventure

I'm inside again. :( But you can still see outside, so I get some credit...right?

So I had planned to wear the sweet new boots I mentioned yesterday, but I picked out an outfit, tried it on and it didn't work. I was running late, as usual, so I had to figure something out...and QUICK! I've had this outfit laid out for a week or two now, but was scared to wear the red pants that have been sitting in my closet for at least two years, unworn.


And as if red pants weren't enough of a risk, I tried something different with my hair. A french braided poof. I like how it looks from the top...but from the front (how most people see it) it kinda looks like a gnarly bump-it. (In case you're wondering, my hands are not superglued to my jacket, that is apparently where they were most comfortable. Every. Single. Time.) I'm also sporting grey nail polish. Your thoughts?

Friends, I am taking a weekend off. I have visitors! So leave me some love and I'll see you in a few days!
Our fabulous guests. Brother and his gf.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE that jacket and, of course, your hair!...The vintage Sperry's are freakin' awesome..rock those girl, nothing beats vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Just gave you a bloggie award! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im loving the hair! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am really liking your blog! Jacket looks gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete